Families around Mercer Island are starting the enrollment process for kindergarteners in the Mercer Island School District, who will be 5 years old by August 31st, 2018, for the 2018-2019 school year. With the district’s new, online enrollment process, it’s super quick and easy to enroll your children and have the peace of mind that they’re ready and set to start in the upcoming school year.
For information on age requirements, please see this article.
Though that over half-a-year away, the school districts would appreciate the time to gauge appropriate staffing levels and having the extra time will allow them to hire or reorganize as best services the students.
The online registration packet can be found on the Mercer Island School District website.
While the process is easy, and rather seamless, there are required documents parents may need to gather beforehand, including:
- Copy of Official birth certificate or passport (Required for all Kindergarten enrollments).
- Proof of Residency is required. (Copy of utility bill or closed bill of sale/rental lease agreement.)
- Completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) is required. (See Immunization Requirements).
- Custody/Court Order if applicable
- Restraining Order if applicable
Curious about where your child will go to school? Check out the boundaries map, downloadable from this page.
ABOUT WINDERMERE MERCER ISLAND
We earn the trust and loyalty of our brokers and clients by doing real estate exceptionally well. The leader in our market, we deliver client-focused service in an authentic, collaborative and transparent manner and with the unmatched knowledge and expertise that comes from decades of experience.
© Copyright 2018.